Agilent / HP / Keysight N6953A
N6953A Advanced Power System - DC Power Supply, 60 V, 16.7 A, 1000 W
Tune the N6900 to meet your specific test challenges with four performance options
Accuracy Package (Option 301)
- Improves the programming and measurement accuracy, and adds a second seamless measurement range for current
Measurement Enhancements (Option 302)
- Adds external data logging
- Adds voltage and current digitizers with programmable sample rates
Source & Speed Enhancements (Option 303)
- Adds constant-dwell arbitrary waveforms
- Adds output list capability
- Provides 6x improvement in up/down programming time
Relays (Options 760 & 761)
- Adds disconnect and polarity-reversal relays
Accelerate test throughput with industry-leading specifications
- Test speeds 100x faster than standard system power supplies
- Command processing speed < 2ms
- Fast up/down programming speeds up to 3ms
Accurately characterize your DUT's power profile with advanced measurement capability
- Dual voltage and current measurement capability with DMM-like accuracy
- Power, peak power, watt-hour, and amp hour measurements
Add power flexibility to your test system
- Increase power dissipation from 10% to full two-quadrant operation with N7909A power dissipater
- Parallel N6900 supplies up to 10kW with equal current sharing among paralleled supplies
- Track power events with optional N7908A black-box recorder
- Add advanced display, setup, and measurement functions by downloading Keysight's free application: APS Power Assistant Software
Optimize testing with the N6900, versatility was never faster
When designing high performance ATE systems, there`s an art to the tradeoffs you make when asked to “integrate fast and test faster within budget.” That’s why Keysight’s N6900 Series DC power supplies are small, flexible, and market-leading fast. And with our VersaPower architecture, you can tune the N6900 for the optimum balance of test coverage, quality, and time.
Turn any APS power supply into not only a source but a load as well, which is great for power storage applications. Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit.
If you have ATE applications where a full-featured, high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement is needed, consider the APS N7900 Series power supplies.
BenchVue software enabled: Do more with your PC and instrument together, no programming required. Easily control your power supplies to set parameters and quickly build automated tests on your PC.