Enhanced Terminator Far End Device
The CopperPro family of loop testers from Fluke Networks packs a full complement of test and troubleshooting capabilities into one rugged, integrated tool for OSP technicians.
Now we've expanded its capabilities even further with the TN2100 Terminator - an accessory module to the 990DSL CopperPro that lets you perform terminated transmission testing Quickly, Easily, Single-handedly.
Together, the CopperPro and Terminator are a major advance in qualifying and troubleshooting copper access network circuits, including HDSL2/4. Nothing else on the market offers a more complete and effective solution for reducing failure frequency, repeats, and chronic problems with special services circuits.
* Perform terminated transmission testing quickly, easily, single-handedly
* Optimize your workforce with "one tech out" terminated testing of out-of-service pairs
* High-speed acceptance/qualification tests, including loop attenuation - a must for HDSL2/4
* Robust error checking eliminates time-consuming false starts and assures reliable communication with the CopperPro
* Sweep thousands of frequencies in seconds