Agilent / HP / Keysight U8903B
U8903B Performance Audio Analyzer
See the Real Performance of Your Devices with the Highest Resolution Audio Analyzers
With an extremely low residual distortion of < –110 dB, the Keysight U8903B audio spectrum analyzer allows you to measure the most demanding audio devices with a high degree of accuracy. Perform audio measurements via a Bluetooth® link option. Make the highest resolution two-channel measurements available when you expand your bandwidth to 1.5 MHz. With these options and more, the U8903B audio spectrum analyzer offers a configurable audio test solution to meet your audio application needs.
- Expand your measurement bandwidth (with the wide bandwidth option N3431A) to measure from DC or 10 Hz to a maximum of 1.5 MHz.
- Simplify your testing environment with automatic tests and built-in test sequences.
- Configure the U8903B audio spectrum analyzer with up to eight analog analyzer channels.
- Eliminate the need to rewrite programs into SCPI command with built-in compatibility mode.
- Easily meet standards with preconfigured Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Analysis and Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality measurements.
- Configure for specific applications with a digital audio interface and Bluetooth® audio measurement options.
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratios, cross talk, and more.
Bluetooth® and the Bluetooth® logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license.