Agilent / HP / Keysight U8481A
U8481A DC/10 MHz – 18 GHz USB Thermocouple Power Sensor
- Frequency range of DC/10MHz to 18 GHz
- Fastest measurement speed for thermocouple sensor, > 400 readings/s (free run/fast buffer mode)
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 0.8%
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Perform measurements down to DC range
The U8480 series is Keysight’s first power sensor with the capability to measure down to DC (with option 200). This is especially useful for Signal Source/Network Analyzer calibration and power references as well as EMC applications.
Built in external trigger in
External trigger will enable accurate trigger of small signals close to the signal noise floor. With the built-in trigger in connection on the U8480-series power sensors; you can connect an external trigger signal from a signal source or the device under test directly to the USB sensor through a standard BNC to SMB cable.
Measurements direct from your PC
The U8480 series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.