Agilent / HP / Keysight U2002H
U2002H USB Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 24 GHz
The U2000 Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter, log data, and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurements and analysis.
NEW! Internal triggering and trace display capability
Internal triggering enables triggering based on the burst signal envelope, eliminating the need for an external triggering signal. Trace display provides a graphical view of the signal envelope to assist in gate placement and trigger level setup. All U2000 sensors, except for the U2004A, feature these new capabilities. If you are a current USB sensor user, simply download the U2000 series USB power sensor firmware upgrade free of charge.
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 24 GHz
- Wide dynamic range: -50 dBm to +30 dBm
- Internal zeroing while connected to the DUT
- Fast measurement speed: up to 250 readings/second
- Supports internal/external trigger measurements, internal triggering and trace display
- Display power measurements on a PC without a power meter
- Compatible with other Keysight instruments
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) included with your instrument makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- Fully firmware compatible with selected Keysight instruments