Agilent / HP / Keysight N9925A
N9925A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Vector Network Analyzer, 9 GHz
Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your
toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth
troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox
configuration that best meets your needs.
- Configure as a full, two-port VNA, time-domain reflectometer, vector voltmeter, cable and antenna analyzer, and more.
- Measure all four S-parameters simultaneously with a single connection and up to 95 dB of dynamic range.
- Perform accurate testing with QuickCal, full two-port unknown thru Cal, and Thru, Reflect, Line (TRL) calibration in the field.
- Measure average and pulse power easily with a USB power sensor.
- Carry the lightest handheld VNA at only 3.0 kg (6.6 lb.).
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- LAN cable
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
- Quick Reference Guide