Agilent / HP / Keysight N7974A
N7974A Advanced Power System: Dynamic DC Power Supply, 80 V, 25 A, 2000 W
Accelerate test throughput with industry-leading specifications
- test speeds 100x faster than standard system power supplies
- command processing speed < 2 ms
- fast up / down programming speeds up to 500 µs
- adjustable measurement rate to balance speed and accuracy
Accurately characterize your DUT's power profile with advanced measurement capability
- dual voltage and current measurement capability with DMM-like accuracy
- power, peak power, watt hour, and amp hour measurements
Full two-quadrant operation for power storage test applications
- provides continuous smooth operation between + current and - current transitions
- Provides + and - programmable current limits, programmable + and - current waveforms, and automatic downprogramming
- full two-quadrant operation requires N7909A power dissipater units; standalone power supply offers 10% rated current two-quadrant operation
Track power events with a black-box recorder
- optional accessory N7908A black-box recorder
- works in the background, tracking power events whenever the auxiliary power supply (APS) is on
- records measurement data, trigger events, status bits, and more
Add power flexibility to your test system with built-in APS paralleling up to 10 kW
- ensures equal current sharing among supplies in parallel
- three-wire connection on power supply rear panel
- ensures each supply in parallel operates in its intended mode, whether that is constant voltage (CV) or constant current (CC)
Add advanced display, setup, and measurement functions by downloading Keysight's free APS Power Assistant software.
BenchVue software enabled. Do more with your PC and instrument together, no programming required. Easily control your power supplies to set parameters and quickly build automated tests on your PC.
The N7900 Series dynamic DC power supplies are designed for automated test equipment (ATE) applications where high-speed dynamic sourcing and measurement are needed.
Turn any APS power supply into not only a source but a load as well, which is great for power storage applications.
Add full, two-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit.