Agilent / HP / Keysight N4431D
N4431D RF Electronic Calibration Module (ECal), DC to 13.5 GHz, 4-ports
- Precision 4-ports RF ECal module with high accuracy.
- Frequency coverage from DC to 13.5 GHz.
- Fast, easy, and accurate full 4-ports calibration.
- Supports multiple connectors mixed of Type-N, 3.5 mm, 7-16 and 4.3-10 connectors. Connectors selection covers both female and male connectors type.
- Direct control from Keysight vector network analyzers via USB.
The Keysight N4431D RF electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of Keysight vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. The N4431D is a precision 4-ports ECal module that supports multiple selection of connectors like Type-N, 3.5 mm, 7-16 and 4.3-10 connectors and can be mixed up to 13.5 GHz. Select either female-female, male-male, or female-male connectors.
The N4431D extends the calibration frequency range down to start at DC, which is beneficial for broadband device modeling or time domain and signal integrity analysis using enhanced time domain-analysis on the Keysight network analyzers.
This ECal module is an ideal solution for calibrating vector network analyzers. Performing a full 4-ports calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections versus traditional mechanical cal kits. The operator simply connects the ECal module to the vector network analyzer via USB and the firmware controls the rest, thus reducing the chance for operator error. Wear and tear on connectors are reduced as well, lowering repair costs on both the test port connectors and calibration standards.