Agilent / HP / Keysight N2830A
N2830A InfiniiMax III+ Series Probe Amplifier, 4 GHz
- 4 GHz (-3 dB)
- Tr = 108.5 psec (10-90%)
- DC attenuation ratio: 10:1 or 5:1
- Input voltage range: 2.5 Vpp or ± 1.25 V at 5:1 attenuation, 5 Vpp or ± 2.5 V at 10:1 attenuation
- Input common mode range: ± 7 VDC to 100 Hz, ± 1.25 V at >100 Hz at 5:1 attenuation, ± 2.5 V > 100 Hz at 10:1 attenuation
- Offset range: ± 16 V when probing a single-ended signal
- DC input resistance : R diff = 100 k? ± 2%, R se = 50 k? ± 2%
- Input resistance at > 10 kHz: R diff = 1 k?, R se = 500 ?
- Input capacitance : C diff = 32 fF, C se = 44 fF (with ZIF probe head)
- N2848A InfiniiMax III QuickTip probe head and N5445A InfiniiMax III browser
- N5439A InfiniiMax III ZIF probe head
- N5444A InfiniiMax III 2.92 mm/3.5 mm/SMA probe head
- N5441A InfiniiMax III solder-in probe head
The N2830A Series InfiniiMax III+ probing system is the next generation of InfiniiMax probing, greatly expanding the measurement capability and usability of a probe capable of measuring all components of a differential signal. The built-in InfiniiMode technology allows customers to switch differential, single-ended, and common mode without adjusting probe tip connections.
The N2830A Series probe’s InfiniiMode provides the following modes of operation:
- A – B (differential)
- A – ground (signal singled A)
- B – ground (signal singled B)
- (A + B)/2 – ground (common mode)
The InfiniiMax III+ works with the full array of InfiniiMax III probe heads and supports the full bandwidth of the InfiniiMax III+.