Agilent / HP / Keysight M8054A
M8054A Interference Source, 32 GHz
- random level interference with crest factor > 4
- sinusoidal level interference
- common mode and differential mode
- bandwidth adjustable up to 32 GHz
- four differential output channels to avoid baluns
- adjustable amplitude up to 1 Vpp (single-ended), 2 Vpp (differential)
- 1-slot AXIe module for combined configurations with M8040A high-performance BERT
- graphical user interface and remote control via M8070B system software for M8000 series of BER test solution
The Keysight M8054A interference source generates repeatable and accurate level impairments for testing high-speed digital receivers that support symbol rates up to 64 Gbaud.
The target application is receiver test for devices with PCIe® 4/5, OIF CEI-56G, IEEE 802.3 bs, bj, cd, by, SAS, and other high-speed digital interfaces.