Agilent / HP / Keysight M3102A
M3102A PXIe Digitizer 500 MSa/s, 14 bit, 200 MHz
- Aerospace Defense
- Quantum Computing
- Electronic test
- 1 slot PXIe 4 channel digitizer
- 500 MSa/s, 14 bit, 200 MHz bandwidth
- Advanced data acquisition system with flexible triggering and programmable cycles and data bursts
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSa)
- Multi-instrument programming, which is enabled using the KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive programming environment, is supported by SD1 3.x software API for core programmers. Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only. (M3XXXA, Option HV1 required).
- PathWave FPGA Design Environment (KF9000A), supported by SD1 3.x software, enables easy programming & designing of logic, control, and combinatorial routines to the M3xxxA instrument along with supporting HVI for interaction with several FPGA functions. The Graphical FPGA Design Environment (M3602A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only (M3xxxA, Option FP1 required).
The M3102A PXIe digitizer is ideal for general purpose digitizer automated test requirements. It offers high channel density with an advanced data acquisition systems (DAQ). The optional real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its capability to enable a number of solutions including angle of arrival (AoA), baseband electronics designs, wireless device manufacturing and multi-channel coherent signal acquisition.