Agilent / HP / Keysight E6640A
E6640A Wireless Test Set
The Keysight E6640A EXM wireless test set uses Keysight’s industry-proven platform for multidevice and multiformat nonsignaling manufacturing test in a single compact configuration. Integrated state-of-the-art automation and efficient sequencing for optimized speed of execution help reduce 5G device manufacturing cost of test and speed up time to market.
Keysight’s EXM wireless test set uses integrated 5G NR waveform and measurement software to verify RF performance of mobile devices. Its scalable architecture enables users to stay up to date with the latest cellular and WLAN chipset standards. The EXM delivers the speed, accuracy, and port density required to quickly ramp up and optimize full-volume manufacturing.
Optimize multidevice testing:
- up to four TRX channels per EXM, with up to 6 GHz bandwidth on each TRX
- two full-duplex and two half-duplex or four full-duplex ports per TRX
- customizable to connect up to 32 DUTs with multiport adapter (MPA) technology
- independent source and analyzer on each TRX allows efficient use of test resources
- automate with Keysight Test Automation on PathWave
Test multiformat devices:
- cellular: 5G, LTE / LTE-Advanced FDD, LTE / LTE-Advanced TDD, HSPA+, W-CDMA, 1xEV-DO, cdma2000®, GSM/EDGE-Evo, TD-SCDMA, DECT, and PHS
- connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/j/p/ac/af/ah/ax, WLAN MIMO 2x2 / 3x3 / 4x4, Bluetooth® 5.0, multi-satellite GNSS, FM, Zigbee, Z-Wave, and digital video
Maximize throughput and yield:
- Execute tests quickly by capturing multiple-format cellular and WLAN measurements via advanced sequencing and single-acquisition multiple measurements.
- Reduce time and cost with chipset-specific calibration and verification routines.
- Leverage local application engineers’ expertise to optimize the EXM for your needs.
Efficiently verify chipset RF performance:
- Reduce cost of capital equipment and testing of chipsets.
- Test 5G confidently with a solution approved by Qualcomm in QDART.
- Be ready for future technology requirements: the EXM supports 5G, LTE-A CA, 802.11ax, up to 4x4 true-MIMO, and more.
- Accelerate your chipset to manufacturing with greater readiness and faster ramp-up and access to EXM-specific technical support from Keysight’s domain specialists.
Create flexible systems for high-volume manufacturing of wireless devices:
- Easily keep pace with your production capability and capacity needs with the EXM's flexible architecture providing simultaneous testing of one to four mobile devices.
- Achieve the highest throughput possible with the EXM’s raw hardware speed and fast sequencing.
- Increase first-pass yield with superior signal purity and excellent measurement accuracy.
- Design and validate 802.11ax and 802.11ac 2x2/3x3/4x4 True-MIMO devices
- Enable simultaneous test for MIMO antennas with multiple TRXs (2x2, 3x3, 4x4)
Confidently verify 802.11ac/ax MIMO design implementation and efficiently test in production on a single platform:
- Design and validate 802.11x and 802.11ac 2x2 / 3x3 / 4x4 true-MIMO devices.
- Enable simultaneous test for MIMO antennas with multiple TRXs (2x2, 3x3, 4x4) supporting 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Reduce cost of test in manufacturing with a switched-MIMO solution.