Agilent / HP / Keysight E4991B
E4991B Impedance Analyzer, 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz
- Three upgradable frequency options: 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz
- Basic accuracy ±0.65% and 120 m? to 52 k? impedance range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, ?, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, |?|, ?x, ?y, ??, Vac, Iac, Vdc1, Idc1 (1. Option 001 is required)
- Built-in DC bias (Option 001): 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4-inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option 002): |?r|, ?r', ?r'', tan?(?), |?r|, ?r', ?r'', tan?(?)
- Temperature characteristics measurement (Option 007) and reliable on–wafer measurement (Option 010) capabilities
Material measurement options provide temperature characteristics analysis capability (Option 007) and direct read function of permittivity and permeability (Option 002).
Probe station connection kit (Option 010) offers an accurate on-wafer or micro-component impedance measurement solution up to 3 GHz.
The E4991B supports a wide variety of test accessories that designed to make measurements simple and reliable.
Whether you are in R&D, QA or inspection, the E4991B is an ideal solution for characterizing and evaluating electronic components, semiconductor devices and materials.
For materials measurement, E4991B works with the N1500A-005 materials measurement suite and provides ease-of-measurements (up to 1 GHz), from setting-up fixtures to report generation.